Closure Notice

The Homeowners Assistance Fund (HAF) program is closed. As a result, Endeavors is no longer accepting new clients for the HAF program. If you are in need of assistance, please call 211, or visit the HAF website at Texas Home Owner Assistance

Homeowner Assistance Funds

Program Intake Form

Demographic Information

Is there a veteran in the household?(Required)
Is there anyone in the household with a disability?(Required)

Mortgage Loan Information

Are you currently in foreclosure?(Required)
Back to Top