Information regarding questionable Compliance, Corporate Conduct, or Ethical Violations by members of Endeavors Board of Directors, Management, or Staff of Endeavors should be directed to the Corporate Compliance Officer. Reporting of such information is kept confidential to the extent possible. Endeavors maintains a “No-Reprisal” policy that protects employees who report suspected Compliance, Corporate Conduct. Ethical Violations.
The following is a non-inclusive list of “Questionable Violations”:
- Fraud, Waste, and Abuse of Resources,
- Receipt of Gifts, Merchandise, or Intangible Benefit or any Activity that is Perceived as Influencing Decision-Making,
- Lobbying/Political Activity,
- Maintaining Confidentiality of Client or Employee Information,
- Appropriateness of Releasing Information,
- Suspected Violation of HIPAA Related Laws or Regulations.
Note: This process is only for the purpose of reporting Compliance related instances that put the organization at risk.
The reporting incidents in the workplace such as those listed below, fall under the purview of the Human Resources Department and should be reported up through your chain of command or directly to the Human Resource department;
- Inappropriate conduct by an employee or manager,
- Interpersonal conflict with a co-workers/manager,
- Employee grievances, etc.
*Disclaimer: Reporting is anonymous