ETHICS & COMPLIANCE HOTLINE
TO REPORT VIOLATIONS OF
Laws • Regulations • Policies • Fraud • Waste • Abuse Ethical/Professional Standards • Core Values
When prompted, please provide as much detailed information as possible in order for us to investigate your report thoroughly. All reports are taken very seriously and will be investigated to the fullest extent.
PROTECTION OF WHISTLEBLOWERS POLICY
You have the right to remain anonymous, however, leaving your contact information will allow us to follow up as necessary in order to be able to fully investigate the allegations. Anyone who, in good faith, reports a suspected or actual violation will be protected from retaliation under our whistleblower policy.
Information regarding questionable Ethics, Conduct, or Compliance activities by Leadership, Staff, or Endeavors Board of Directors should be directed to the Ethics and Compliance hotline. Reporting of such information is kept confidential to the fullest extent possible. Endeavors maintains a “No-Reprisal Whistleblower” policy that protects employees who report suspected violations.
The following is a non-inclusive list of “Questionable Violations”:
- Core Values/Code of Conduct/Ethics,
- Fraud – Any intentional deception designed to unlawfully deprive Endeavors of something of value or to secure from Endeavors an individual benefit, privilege, allowance, or consideration to which he or she is not entitled,
- Waste – The extravagant, careless, or needless expenditure of funds, or the consumption of Endeavors property that results from deficient practices, systems, controls, or decisions,
- Abuse – A corrupt practice or custom. The intentional or improper use of resources that can include the excessive or improper use of one’s position, in a manner contrary to its rightful or legally intended use,
- Receipt of Gifts, Merchandise, or Intangible Benefit or any Activity that is Perceived as Influencing Decision-Making,
- Lobbying/Political Activity,
- Confidentiality of Client or Employee Information,
- Appropriateness of Releasing Information,
- Suspected Violation of HIPAA Related Laws or Regulations.
Employee Relations Allegations
The reporting of incidents in the workplace such as those listed below, fall under the purview of the Human Resources Department, Employee Relations Manager and should be reported up through your chain of command or directly to the Human Resource department Employee Relations Manager at: [email protected], or 210-288-3467.
- Inappropriate conduct by an employee or manager,
- Inappropriate personal relationship,
- Nepotism (favoritism towards a relative),
- Interpersonal conflict with a co-workers/manager,
- Employee grievances, etc.