Transforming the Lives of People with Disabilities Through Personalized Vocational Support
Every day, people with disabilities add significant value to America’s workplaces and economy, yet they continue to have far fewer job opportunities than those without a disability.
These highly motivated individuals are eager to prove their abilities in the workplace, and given the opportunity, they’ll demonstrate what they CAN do and the value they add. We serve to help them find that opportunity.
By getting to know these individuals, we’ll learn what they’re interested in, what they’re good at, and what they want to do. Then, we’ll help them find jobs in the community by connecting them with an employer that fits their vocational interests and abilities. Once employed, we’ll provide a mentor for the new employee, and if needed, help advocate for accommodations. Why? Because we know that people with disabilities can be excellent employees, and it’s our goal to work towards a more inclusive workforce; a workforce in which everyone has the opportunity to be recognized for their abilities.
Endeavors Unlimited Job Support Services passionately serves people with disabilities by helping them meet their employment goals within their community through our innovative, personalized approach.
BENEFITS OF WORKING
If you are not yet working with TWC/VRS, learn more or apply for their services by:
Contacting your nearest Texas Workforce Solutions – Vocational Rehabilitation Services office
If you are not yet working with TWC/VRC, learn more or apply for their services by contacting them at:
- Call: 512-936-6400
- Email: [email protected] In your email, include your name, phone and address including city, state and ZIP code.
Do not include your Social Security Number or birthdate.
Endeavors Unlimited is CARF International accredited. This dedication to service excellence, processes, and continual improvement
helps ensure the highest quality of service delivery.
HELP FOR EMPLOYERS
Because training and employment for people with disabilities have long been Endeavors Unlimited’s focus, we are proud to expand our current program to provide employers a ready and motivated workforce.
Through our Job Supportive Services program, we help employers foster a work environment that is flexible and open to the talents of individuals with disabilities.
In addition to creating a more inclusive workplace, there are many positive employment benefits when organizations hire individuals with disabilities:
- Reassurance that they are hiring an employee that is well screened, reliable, motivated, and qualified
- An opportunity to create a more diverse workforce and energize teams in new ways
- A competitive advantage
- A nearly 85% job-retention rate and a turnover rate of 20% (compared to a 150% turnover rate among employees without disabilities).
- Employer tax benefits, including the Work Opportunity Tax Credit and the Disabled Access Credit
It’s no surprise that being inclusive of people with disabilities is increasingly important to investors, legislators, regulators, and society overall,” – Rodney Martin, CEO of Voya Financial
Regardless of industry, we help businesses and organizations focus on how people’s talents and skills can come together to help us all succeed, while recognizing the value and talent employees with disabilities bring to the workplace.
By partnering with Endeavors Unlimited’s Job Supportive Services program, businesses and organizations are provided:
- Job coaching, skills training, and a mentor for employees placed by Endeavors Unlimited
- Regular check ins to ensure the new employee is succeeding in their job
- Education for current employees regarding the new employee and their disability
- Assistance in understanding accommodations
- Ongoing support for both employers and employees
Now is the time to hire more people with disabilities. Let’s work together to remove barriers and create more opportunities for persons with disabilities to participate and succeed in the workforce. Contact us to learn more about how our Job Supportive Services program can help your business achieve greater success.