Community Housing Assistance Program
ARE YOU IN NEED OF RENT OR HOUSING ASSISTANCE DUE TO THE IMPACT OF COVID-19? WE CAN HELP.
The Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs has provided funding to Endeavors to financially assist families and individuals who have been affected by the COVID-19 crisis. These funds will help those who qualify by providing immediate housing, rental and utility payments, and assistance with rental and utility arrears.
* We are currently at capacity and not accepting applications at this time.
What To Expect
- Assistance with housing search and placement
- Advocacy on your behalf with landlords
- Financial assistance with past due rent and utilities
- Eviction prevention (if applicable)
- Quality case management services
To be eligible for the Community Housing Assistance Program, you must:
- Be Currently or “At Risk” of Homelessness
- Earn less than or equal to 50% of the AMI
- Have been affected by the COVID-19 crisis
- Reside in one of the eligible Texas counties
Q: Who is Endeavors?
management services. Since its founding in 1969, Endeavors has helped vulnerable people and families in
need to connect with resources for employment opportunities, and access mental health services.
Q: How much assistance can be provided?
arrearage assistance), all on a case by case basis.
Q: What areas of Texas qualify for this program?
Brooks, Burnet, Caldwell, Cherokee, Cochran, Coleman, Comanche, Crane, Crosby, Culberson, Dawson, Deaf
Smith, Dickens, Dimmit, Duval, Eastland, Ector, Edwards, Ellis, Erath, Floyd, Gaines, Garza, Glasscock,
Hale, Hays, Henderson, Hockley, Hood, Houston, Howard, Hudspeth, Hunt, Jeff Davis, Jim Hogg, Johnson,
Kauffman, Kenedy, King, La Salle, Lamb, Liberty, Llano, Loving, Lynn, Martin, Mason, Matagorda,
Maverick, McCulloch, Midland, Mills, Mitchell, Motley, Navarro, Pecos, Polk, Presidio, Rains, Real,
Reeves, Rockwall, Sabine, San Augustine, San Jacinto, San Saba, Scurry, Shelby, Smith, Somervell,
Terrell, Terry, Tom Green, Trinity, Tyler, Upton, Uvalde, Val Verde, Van Zandt, Walker, Waller, Ward,
Washington, Williamson, Winkler, Yoakum, Zapata, and Zavala counties qualify for this program.