what we do
Endeavors' Veteran Supportive Services (VSS) rapidly re-houses and prevents homelessness among eligible Veterans and their families.
Our programs offer emergency financial assistance and one-on-one case management services, including:
- Short-term Emergency Housing
- Rental/Utility Payment
- Assistance Obtaining VA Benefits and Services
- Mental Health Resources
- Access to Substance Abuse Programs
- Job Placement Assistance
- Skills and Parenting Workshops
- Assistance with Other Public Benefits
Financial assistance take out amounts for qualifying Veterans is available on a case-by-case basis for the purpose of Veteran homeless prevention. Case management services identify the unique needs of each Veteran. Financial requests are made by the case manager on behalf of the Veteran receiving assistance, within the guidelines and limitations of each program.
VIEW OUR WISHLIST
Support our programs by donating items on our Amazon Smile Wish List.
What are the eligibility requirements to qualify for program assistance?
- Low-income status
- Homeless or at risk of becoming -homeless
- Discharge status and conduct
- Active duty service status